- This drop is normal for the stock market. Three steps forward and two steps back.
- For every seller there is a buyer.
- The panic sellers are referred to as "weak hands" in the investment literature.
- Take a longer term view. The TSX Index drop so far is well within "normal limits". Check the previous drops on the chart. The DJIA Index is similar.
- If it wasn't the US Credit Crunch it would be some other excuse for the sell off.
- The "strong hands"...those who are buying now have the right idea.
I'm not checking the balances of my investment accounts. How about you?